Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

PARADISE ON WATER

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

Cabin: GTY

From the moment we stepped  aboard, I was amazed how efficient the staff was.  Our family is still talking about the most enjoyable time we had and are planning to relive this week again soon.  Our waiters every night made our dinner special and we would love to be their guest again.  Madison, Jami and Aurora had tears in their eyes, parents too, the last night we spent with our outstanding waiters, Iwayou Budiosoi and Fellington Fernandes entertained us with their magic tricks.every evening.  I was also amazed that the water pressure was terrific and HOT HOT.  The gentleman who cleaned our room was excellent and very personal.  We have so many good memories that we will hold close to our hearts and hope to cruise again SOON.  Ginger  Joe Ruzinok

beautiful
excellent
Cabin / Stateroom roomey
rated them a 10
excellent went to every 9o;clock show
children kept busy with so much to do
so much to keep us busy
enjiyed the beach at Hatti
Port Canaveral, Florida
easy to get to
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
enjiyed the luch on this island
Falmouth, Jamaica
went to see the city of Hell
George Town, Grand Cayman
shop till you drop
wish I would of bought more

We enjoyed our special dinner hour when we dressed up . I saw very few people wearing jeans. I don't drink much pop, but I don't agree with the price of a beverage you have for the week.

1 Comment