PARADISE ON WATER

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 02, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Cabin Number: GTY

From the moment we stepped  aboard, I was amazed how efficient the staff was.  Our family is still talking about the most enjoyable time we had and are planning to relive this week again soon.  Our waiters every night made our dinner special and we would love to be their guest again.  Madison, Jami and Aurora had tears in their eyes, parents too, the last night we spent with our outstanding waiters, Iwayou Budiosoi and Fellington Fernandes entertained us with their magic tricks.every evening.  I was also amazed that the water pressure was terrific and HOT HOT.  The gentleman who cleaned our room was excellent and very personal.  We have so many good memories that we will hold close to our hearts and hope to cruise again SOON.  Ginger  Joe Ruzinok

excellent

so much to keep us busy

excellent went to every 9o;clock show

children kept busy with so much to do

rated them a 10

beautiful

roomey

We enjoyed our special dinner hour when we dressed up . I saw very few people wearing jeans. I don't drink much pop, but I don't agree with the price of a beverage you have for the week.

easy to get to
enjiyed the luch on this island
went to see the city of Hell
shop till you drop
wish I would of bought more