Love this Class of Ships

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: December 15, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Have been on The Navigator, Mariner, Allure, and now The Freedom.  I love the Promenade.  It is always exciting.  You never feel like you are on a ship.  All the shops, cafe`s, something happening all the time.  The 70`s party was fantastic in the Promenade.  Also the parade!

The entertainment was excellent,  like a Broadway show,  The food was very good,  if I did not like something,  the waiter would bring something different.  The staff was very friendly and very polite.  I was disappointed that they did not separate a smoking side of the Casino.  Too much smoke therefore I did not spend any time there.  The only other negative was boarding and getting off the ship.  The facility for getting on was too small for that many people.  I never had that problem with smaller ships leaving Pt Canaveral.  The line was a very long snake.  Getting off, there were mixed signals which created a long line of people trying to get off the ship.  The baggage situation on the conveyor belt was also not good.  Waited too long and too crowded.

Other than that, I always love Royal Caribbean and especially this class of ships.Love

Great

not applicable

very friendly and polite

too small, not enough drawers
waiting for new terminal
wait too long for tenders
rain forest was nice
getting boring,been too many times