Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Oct 2013 cruise

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

Over all the cruise was a good experience.  We were disappointed in the late delivery of the luggage, in fact I had to go to a staging area to retrieve my luggage.  There was no shower head for two days in one of the changing room showers. Highlite of our vacation was the dinner hour.  Our head waiter, waiter and asst waiter were very good.  The ship windows were not as clean an as I remembered from previous cruises. I noticed this in the Windjammer, elevator and the glass on my balcony. Also the water drain on my balcony was not clean, there was hair in it from previous guest. Not good.

excellent table service for dinner
balcony was not clean
but excellent dinner host

Don't for get to take advantage of the fitness center.... excellent equipment with a great forward viewing as u exercise.