Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another fantastic cruise aboard Freedom

Sail Date: September 29, 2013

Room Type: Suite

From the time we arrived to check-in untill departure all I can say is WOW!  I cruised with my brother and nephew onboard the Freedom of the Seas and they are still talking about the ship, service and overall experience.  I have cruised on Celebrity, Norweigan and by far Royal Caribbean has them all beat.  The food was fantastic, the shows were the best, and accomodations excellent. This is my fifth cruise on Freedom and have to say it is my favorite ship.

Richard Spacey the cruise director is the Best of the Best.  He is truly a entertainer. Looking forwared to cruising with him on Quantum of the Seas.

Not Good Excellent