Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Virgos Rock 2013 Birthday Cruise

Sail Date: September 08, 2013

I just want to say that this cruise was by far the best of the 2 cruises I've been on. My first cruise on 2009 was aboard the Carnival Imagination to Cozumel and Key West. I enjoyed that cruise too, but Royal Caribbean has become my 1st choice from here on. Me and 5 of my best female friends embarked on a cruise to celebrate our birthdays. The crew aboard the Freedom of the Seas was awesome, the activities was awesome, the dining was great, and the ports were just great. I am planning my next cruise as we speak. I'm hoping to try a different destination aboard another one of Royal Caribbean's fleet. Thanks...

Cruise Photos

The Freedom of the Seas is an awesome boat.
Food was great and crew as even better
Interior room was too small, but acceptable
Everyone I came into contact with was extremely helpful and informative
The shows were great and the character parade was awesome
Children's Programs N/A
Flowrider was great, parties, and contests
I loved Coco Cay and St. Thomas
Port Canaveral, Florida
great
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I totally enjoyed Cococay..I went Jet Skiing
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I toured the Island and ended up at Magen Bay Beach...great
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It's great..

Try the Flowrider...its awesome.