Virgos Rock 2013 Birthday Cruise

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: September 08, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
I just want to say that this cruise was by far the best of the 2 cruises I've been on. My first cruise on 2009 was aboard the Carnival Imagination to Cozumel and Key West. I enjoyed that cruise too, but Royal Caribbean has become my 1st choice from here on. Me and 5 of my best female friends embarked on a cruise to celebrate our birthdays. The crew aboard the Freedom of the Seas was awesome, the activities was awesome, the dining was great, and the ports were just great. I am planning my next cruise as we speak. I'm hoping to try a different destination aboard another one of Royal Caribbean's fleet. Thanks...

Food was great and crew as even better

Flowrider was great, parties, and contests

The shows were great and the character parade was awesome

N/A

Everyone I came into contact with was extremely helpful and informative

The Freedom of the Seas is an awesome boat.

Interior room was too small, but acceptable

Try the Flowrider...its awesome.

great