Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful, funfilled, entertaining Ship!

Sail Date: August 11, 2013

This is the 4th time we have been on this ship! We love Royal Carribean and this particular ship. We have been on other ships and with other cruise companies, like this ship the best! This year my entire family came aboard the Freedom, we all had a great time. Did notice a few things different from last year. No candy on the pillows at nightime, the drinks were half the size that they were last year. I liked the menu they used last year/ it was better, I liked the choices much better. Food in the dining room was good, not great! Our room steward Jose took excellent care of our room/ he was so nice! The entertainment was great, but I am getting tired of seeing the same shows over again. I am looking forward to going on the new Quantum.
Did not like the cruise director
Ship did not let us on St. Thomas till 11:30am, feel like we got cheated 1/2 day.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Would have liked to spend more time here!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Orient Beach was beautiful!

We usually ate in the Main Dinning room, but one day we were running late, so we went to the Windjammer, the foot was great! The view, outside was breathtaking, felt like we were in Italy (it was St. Thomas)

1 Comment