Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Fantastic Ship, Fantastic Service, Fantastic Staff

Sail Date: July 28, 2013

This was my 21st cruise, 18th with Royal Caribbean. I have been on Princess, Carnival, and Norwegian cruise lines prior to this cruise. Of all the cruise lines that I have been on, RC is by far the best cruise line there is.

Yes, you pay a little bit more, but the staff, their ships, and their services are WELL worth the extra charge!

The staff was incredibly prompt to getting our room clean, room service food to us, and our waiting staff at dinner was the best I've ever had. Every single staff person went out of their way to insure that our vacation was the BEST possible. And I can tell you honestly, it was.

One thing this cruise did different was that they had personal parties for the Diamond member group. If you are a diamond member or above, the diamond lounge staff is EXCELLENT! They were at our every whim with anything that we needed.

This ship was fantastic! There was always something to do! The RC ice skaters were amazing. Truly a work of art.

All in all, NO complaints here. It was a great vacation, and a great time. In fact, we've already put down money for our next Royal Caribbean vacation!
Never had better
The best

Lunch at the dinning room is MUCH better than the windjammer cafe.