Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome Experience!

Sail Date: May 19, 2013

My husband and I just completed an eight day cruise on Freedom of the Seas. It was truly an awesome experience! Coco Cay was fabulous - the free island buffet and free rum punch was great. The staff was friendly, very helpful and professional. Food aboard ship was delicious. The entertainment was great. The ship was clean. This was a very enjoyable experience. My husband and I are looking forward to future cruising with Royal Caribbean.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Customs was quick and efficient. Baggage claim at the end of the cruise was the most efficient I have ever experienced.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The free buffet and rum punch added to the overall enjoyment of our visit to Coco Cay.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Really enjoyed the island tour.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Totally enjoyed the ultimate island tour which inluded free rum punch and live entertainment.

The formal dining, dinner with the captain, on Thursday night was fantastic! The boiled lobster dinner was over the top.