Awesome Experience!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: May 19, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
My husband and I just completed an eight day cruise on Freedom of the Seas. It was truly an awesome experience! Coco Cay was fabulous - the free island buffet and free rum punch was great. The staff was friendly, very helpful and professional. Food aboard ship was delicious. The entertainment was great. The ship was clean. This was a very enjoyable experience. My husband and I are looking forward to future cruising with Royal Caribbean.

The formal dining, dinner with the captain, on Thursday night was fantastic! The boiled lobster dinner was over the top.

Customs was quick and efficient. Baggage claim at the end of the cruise was the most efficient I have ever experienced.
The free buffet and rum punch added to the overall enjoyment of our visit to Coco Cay.
Really enjoyed the island tour.
Totally enjoyed the ultimate island tour which inluded free rum punch and live entertainment.