Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Fabulous Vacation!

Sail Date: April 07, 2013

Our vacation experience aboard the Freedom of the Seas was totally awesome. Our cabin was great, the food was great, the ship was gorgeous! I was a little hesitant to take the guaranteed balcony cabin, thinking it may not be as good as the others, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was wonderful.

If I had to say one thing I didn't like, it was that you didn't have creme brulee every night on the daily dessert menu. Instead you had BBB (banana creme brulee) That stuff was AWFUL! Why mess up a perfect dessert by putting bananas in it?

I will definitely plan another Royal Caribbean cruise in the future.
Children's Programs did not use
Onboard Activities did not use
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) did not leave ship-been there before
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas did not leave ship-been there before
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Ask your waiter for something you'd like, even if it's not on the menu. Probably you will get it!