Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

second chance

Sail Date: January 06, 2013

This was our second trip on Royal Caribbean and we will find it difficulty to try another cruise Line. Freedom of the Seas, while large in vacationers was equally large in staff. The itinerary was second to the service, food and entertainment. The ship was immaculate and service could not have been more attentive.

One minor issue was the program called my time dining or some equivalent title which encouraged those who did not wish first or second seating in what would be considered the main dining rooms to dine in a third dining room at their pleasure. Too many of us interpreted that to mean no reservation dining and some confusion ensued.when we were then asked to reserve a time specific, not what I would consider "my time dining". Small concern, quickly solved but easier avoided with some small ezplanation of the program

Visit The Windjammer frequently. Do not miss the ice show.

Suggestion: have at least one place for couple who wish to slow dance to soft music. It would seem to me that that would include half of your customers.