Family, Friends and Fun

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: December 16, 2012
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
What a great way to celebrate my birthday, retirements, and the holiday season! We had time togeter and time to just do our own thing - no one got underfoot. My grandson enjoyed the youth programs. I came home to snow and sleet - darn it ; should have stowed away for another week.

Schedule you dinner times early so you have the rest of the evening for shows and whatever.

Fantastic cook-out!
The French side only deals with Euros - watch out for the difference in exchange rate.
Too bad they discriminate as to the type of handicapped parking is free. I use a cane and had my arm in a sling, but did not qualify for free parking even with my decal.