Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Family, Friends and Fun

Sail Date: December 16, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

What a great way to celebrate my birthday, retirements, and the holiday season! We had time togeter and time to just do our own thing - no one got underfoot. My grandson enjoyed the youth programs. I came home to snow and sleet - darn it ; should have stowed away for another week.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Port Canaveral, Florida
Too bad they discriminate as to the type of handicapped parking is free. I use a cane and had my arm in a sling, but did not qualify for free parking even with my decal.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The French side only deals with Euros - watch out for the difference in exchange rate.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Fantastic cook-out!

Schedule you dinner times early so you have the rest of the evening for shows and whatever.