Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Never Again

Sail Date: December 09, 2012

1. Was lied to about the amenities in the room: I called a few days before we set sail to check the amenties in the room so I wouldn't have to bring double. Big mistake.
2. Balcony stateroom was a lot smaller than others we have been on.
3. I ordered a special diet which I was told was no problem. The servers have no idea whats in the food and there was no special diet options for me. When I got sick, they gave me a hard time about canceling shore excursions.
4. Staff was friendly which was the only redeeming quality.
5. Too many packed lines for everything, shows, pool chairs, food - everything was a long line.
6. Over-run with children.

Don't book R.C. - Norweign is much better. Even Carnival is better.