Great Cruise!!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2011
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
This was my 6th cruise and I loved every minute of it. I've been on Carnival and NCL before, but nothing comes close to the friendlyness and quality of service and food you get from Royal Caribbean. Everyone I interacted with was always friendly and went out of their way for you. Overall this crusie was great! I have nothing bad to say about any part of it.

Dining room food was excellent and so was portifinos. The wait staff was amazing. We had the best waiter

Can't say a bad thing about the staff on the cruise. They always went out of their way to interact with my 4 year old son, they would show him magic tricks and make him animals out of napkins at dinner. A lady at the jewlery store went out of her way to get me something they didn't have. Can't say a bad thing about any of the staff.

Beautiful ship. very clean and lots to do

The overall room was great! Clean never dirty.
I wish their were more to do in Falmouth! There is shopping to do, a 35 minute trolley ride but not much other then.
Don't Miss: If you like jerk food, there is a stand that sells it and its amazing. Especially the pork.
This is my second visit to Labadee and it was enjoyable if you like the beach. They also have zip lining and a roller coaster now.
This was my 4th visit to Cozumel and we did the dolphin encounter excusion. It was neat but the water was cold. Their is also a ton of shopping to do, but in my opinion they tend to have the same stuff.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs or Carlos and Charlies

Pros: The staff and the food was amazing!

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!