Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Totally Awesome as always

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

1st time on Freedom of the Seas. Beautiful ship. Service was excellent. Everything flowed easily. Miss the midnight buffet but they had an afternoon gala instead because too much food was being wasted. Makes sense. I'll do it again as soon as I can. This was cruise #13

Pros: Balcony Statement 1st time

Cons: Not enough activities for adults

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

I like having the "Broadway" shows more often
Good food but not as much of a selection as previous cruises on Royal Caribbean
Everything was layed out nicely, very clean all the time.
My Stateroom attendent was better than wonderful! Did a great job and a friendly personality. My every wish was fulfilled.
All of the employees that I came in direct contact with was very nice & helpful going far beyond required.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful, nice & friendly people as always
Fantastic beach, Friendly people. I'll be back!!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The most beautiful port I have ever seen. I was there 15 years ago and it is still as beautiful just with more shops and things to do. I prefer the beach!!
Don't Miss: Zip Line
Falmouth, Jamaica
1st time to this port. Took an excursion to the beach w/lunch. People very friendly, food was great and THE BEACH!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: Partying on the beach