A great cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 19, 2011
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The ship was beautiful and the staff was great. The food was also very good. It was refreshing to have 3 pools so that the adults cow
D relax awY from the kids. I would rate this ship an A and would definately do a cruise on the freedom again. My only complaint is the air quality on the ship wasn't great. I think they need to clean the airducts or change the air filters. My throat was dry the entire time and my asthma bothhered me.

Food quality and selection was great

Lots of fun activities

Staff was friendly and really went out of their way to help if you needed anything

The size and layout was great. Easy to get around and a lot to do

The stateroom size was good and it had tons of storeage
Pretty and relaxing
Don't Miss: The beach
Fun shopping
The best port for jewelry shopping and the friendliest people out of all the islands. Good for bartering

Pros: The ship

Cons: The air quality on ship was dry

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!