Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Thanksgiving Cruise for Six

Sail Date: November 21, 2010

Room Type: Suite

This was a beautiful ship, Freedom of the Seas, extremely large and it amazed me how clean the crew were able to keep this ship around the clock. The atmosphere was fantastic in all respects, crew was phenominal, and the entertainment onboard was top of the line. I was really suprised at the drink prices for alcohal, I expected it to be much higher, and I will say, there was no such thing as a weak drink in any of the bars. Our Head Waiter helped us out getting us seated with friends who were also on this trip, and the service throughout each dinner was perfect. The food was excellent with ample portions of everything. This was a truly GREAT experience and we have decided we are doing this every year if we can.

Pros: This ship has things going on around the clock for everyone in our group.

Cons: Lot of walking

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

We had six in a stateroom, so needless to say there was not enough storage room (four were 19 and 20). Despite this the room was cared for in an excellent manner by the staff and I have no complaints in any way.
Beautiful clean in amazing shape. OVERALL FANTASTIC
Completely satisfied
Great in every aspect
Great shows entertainment around the clock
Out friends had a twelve year old sho was always on the go in some kind of contest or competition
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Relaxing day with great food
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Out excursion people rented the catameran we were supposed to go out on before we pulled in to port. We were saved by another group and were able to go snorkling at a very reasonable price, although there really wasn't a lot of aquatic life. I may be spoiled by snorkling in Huanama Bay in Hawaii.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The beach on the opposite side of the island was very nice, we didn't find a lot to do, but my 19 & 20 year olds were able to drink in the bars.