I had a fabulous time on the cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The ship was large, beautifully designed and decorated. There were plenty of activities to engage in and the staff were friendly and engaging. I enjoyed eating at the Windjammer and having a room with a balcony made the trip even more enjoyable.

We didn't spend that much time on Cococay. It rained briefly during our time there, which made eating outside a challenge, but we did get to do some good shopping with the vendors.
Don't Miss: The vendors do have some very quaity and reasonably priced items.
I had the best chicken wings I've ever had at an outdoor bar (I don't remember the name) right at the docking location.
I highly recommend the bus tour of the island, which provides an interesting history of how the island was divided between the French and the Dutch.
Don't Miss: The vast number of high end shops.

Pros: I enjoyed the excursions most

Cons: A few of the meals in the formal dining room were disappointing

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!