Excellent Time

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 06, 2010
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Ship was huge, never a dull moment. There was so much to do we actually slow down and relax at one point. Entertainment was amazing, destinations were beautiful, service was excellent, excursions were unforgettable. I was so stressed before I left and now I am totally relaxed.

Best I have ever experienced.

Absolutely amazing.

I don't have kids, but they did come in the dining hall one night and sing pirate songs to us. It was great.

Two thumbs way up. You don't feel bad tipping this crew.

I realized how dirty my house was after being on such a clean ship.

Always super clean, perfect size, love the towel animals!
We took a water taxi to a beach for 6 bucks a person. It was beautiful. Great shopping, $1 Red Stripes and other beers, very relaxing day on the beach.
Don't Miss: Water taxi to the beach.
You have to go on the Power Cat excursion to St. John. Snorkeling, open bar, and the most beautiful beach you will ever see in your life!
Don't Miss: Powercat to St. John and Christmas Cove
Snorkeling was awesome. We brought our own snorkel gear and only had to pay 6 dollars a piece for a vest to snorkel all day. The hammocks in the shade are awesome.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: Power Cat Excursion to St. John

Cons: can't think of anything

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!