Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent Time

Sail Date: June 06, 2010

Ship was huge, never a dull moment. There was so much to do we actually slow down and relax at one point. Entertainment was amazing, destinations were beautiful, service was excellent, excursions were unforgettable. I was so stressed before I left and now I am totally relaxed.

Pros: Power Cat Excursion to St. John

Cons: can't think of anything

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

I realized how dirty my house was after being on such a clean ship.
Best I have ever experienced.
Always super clean, perfect size, love the towel animals!
Two thumbs way up. You don't feel bad tipping this crew.
Absolutely amazing.
I don't have kids, but they did come in the dining hall one night and sing pirate songs to us. It was great.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Snorkeling was awesome. We brought our own snorkel gear and only had to pay 6 dollars a piece for a vest to snorkel all day. The hammocks in the shade are awesome.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We took a water taxi to a beach for 6 bucks a person. It was beautiful. Great shopping, $1 Red Stripes and other beers, very relaxing day on the beach.
Don't Miss: Water taxi to the beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
You have to go on the Power Cat excursion to St. John. Snorkeling, open bar, and the most beautiful beach you will ever see in your life!
Don't Miss: Powercat to St. John and Christmas Cove