Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great Cruise!

Sail Date: May 23, 2010

Needed to put more information on height requirements for the Flow rider. (son was not tall enough) Kids programs were nice, but only went 2 days.

Pros: Just about everything

Cons: Not knowing there was a height requirement for the Flow Rider

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

It would have been nice if they took the kids to the pools for awhile sometime in the program. My son only went 2 times as he was not to happy there. He said that the ages seemed like the ages needed tp be seperated a little better. He stayed witht me the rest of the time.
Only had sit down dinning 1 night. Found that the buffet was so much easier!
1 girl named Candice was so nice to my son. She made sure he got hugs everyday and took pics with him. We also had Chen as an asst waiter and he was more than willing to get whatever we needed. He even came back with ice cream 1 night for my son as a surprise. He also made an effert to go get choc. chip cookies in another area for him as there were none on the buffet.
Peter was the best. He made special stops just to check on my son and make sure he said hello. We decorated the room for my son's b-day and Peter made sure everything stayed up and he had a good week. He knew him by name and that was a great thing. Made him fee special.
Our experience was great with everyone. The employees all seemed to love their jobs.
Our cruise director was the best. Allen was just so full of life and kept everyone going. He seems like he never sleeps- he was always somewhere involved in something.
The ship was keep very nice at all times. Staff was friendly and if you needed anything they were there.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
A little upset that you have to pay for everything you want to do on this island. I think somethings should be included as you are already paying enough for the cruise. I can see payiing for snorkling but not for the trampolines and water slide .
Philipsburg, St. Maarten