Disappointing Cruise on RCCL Freedom

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2007
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
While the ship was beautiful and there was so much to do and see, I was very disappointed in the food, some of the service and the crowds. I have sailed with RCCL on at least 10 different occasions, but I would not go on a ship this large again. The food was not very good either in the dining room or at the Windjammer (although the pastries and dessers were wonderful.) I found that the crew was too overworked to give the kind of service I am used to on RCCL. The lines were incredibly long at times (for elevators, for food, for golf, for the rock climbing and for the flowrider.) On one at sea day, the pool in the solarium was so crowded, my husband and I couldn't even get in to it. Not to mention trying to get a lounge chair poolside.

Pros: The ship was beautiful

Cons: The food was awful and it was very crowded

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.