Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A FANTASTIC CRUISE

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

The multicolor lights in the Royal Promenade captured me when I first walked in. From the wait staff and stateroom attendants to the cruise director, the people working on the ship were very friendly and courteous. There was always something going on around you. From the 24 hour bakeries and pools to the casino and planned activities I was never bored. Even though I wasn't in a suite I still felt like royalty.

Pros: the wait staff, food, cruise director, after dinner shows

Cons: waiting 2 hours for luggage @ home port

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

My stateroom was a Promenade View. It was great to see people shopping from up above and to see some of the parades from a birds eye view. The room was bigger than expected. The only problems I had was the location of the lights going to the bathroom. The light was on the outside of the door on the hinge side so it was inconvenient to get at.
Their shows had amazing sets and breath-taking performers.
The food selection during the dining hours in the main dining rooms was not very good. Johnny Rockets was delicious and the waiters and waitresses even dance at times which makes it family friendly. Windjammer was amazing because it was a buffet of many different kinds of food from salads to cheese burgers to lamb.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Convenient malls are close to the port.
Don't Miss: Parasailing
San Juan, Puerto Rico
It was really dirty and the streets had too much traffic.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
It was really dirty and the streets had too much traffic.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Convenient malls are close to the port.
Don't Miss: Parasailing