I'm in love, love, love, with cruising.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 28, 2009
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
Well maintained. Clean and beautiful. Alot to do.

Loved Windjammer, Cafe Latte. We didn't eat in the dining room.

Did the Ice show, Comedy shows, sining and dancing shows, and parades. Loved them all but really enjoyed the 70's night.

Everyone (and I mean everyone) was in a helpful, happy holiday mood and wanted to make our cruise great.

Stayed in a balcony and will never go any smaller. Felt big enough and I actually liked the shower. (Go figure)
We didn't go over the whole Island, but did the shops and beach for awhile. It was ok.
I shopped while my husband and daughters ziplined. Enjoyed the shopping so much that we returned when they finished.
I shopped while my husband and daughters paraglided. They have excellent shops.

Pros: Relaxing by the pool with the breeze blowing and the wave sounds.

Cons: Have to get a deck chair ealy by the pool.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!