Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I'm in love, love, love, with cruising.

Sail Date: June 28, 2009

Well maintained. Clean and beautiful. Alot to do.

Pros: Relaxing by the pool with the breeze blowing and the wave sounds.

Cons: Have to get a deck chair ealy by the pool.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Loved Windjammer, Cafe Latte. We didn't eat in the dining room.
Stayed in a balcony and will never go any smaller. Felt big enough and I actually liked the shower. (Go figure)
Everyone (and I mean everyone) was in a helpful, happy holiday mood and wanted to make our cruise great.
Did the Ice show, Comedy shows, sining and dancing shows, and parades. Loved them all but really enjoyed the 70's night.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We didn't go over the whole Island, but did the shops and beach for awhile. It was ok.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I shopped while my husband and daughters ziplined. Enjoyed the shopping so much that we returned when they finished.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I shopped while my husband and daughters paraglided. They have excellent shops.