Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: September 09, 2007

the surfing pool was awesome!, the food was geat!, the beauty of the ship, and the activities for young ages.

Pros: layed at the pools and eat

Cons: service at the main dining room

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

What can I say ...The dining room service was kind of caotic, I felt that the waiters had to many tables to handle, and would forget to offer drinks, bread etc. And at the pizza place there was a very very rude black woman, did not get her name. And we are very dissapointed that we had two items stolen from my mom's stateroom. Cathieanne was the attendant, room 9311.
don't have kids
Very cool activities but I think it should be more, specialy on days at sea.
Very Impressed
there was some meals specialy the meats that weren't so great.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The beaches were absolutly beautiful!
Don't Miss: The beaches !
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I think Saint Maarten was nice although the wwater was kind of rough and that is just not so my taste. But it was nice.
Don't Miss: Don't miss renting a car and drive around you get to see more then taking the bus.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Very nice Island, the people weren't that nice, but I loved it!
Don't Miss: Everything !
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Very nice Island, the people weren't that nice, but I loved it!
Don't Miss: Everything !
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The beaches were absolutly beautiful!
Don't Miss: The beaches !