A wonderful place to see.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Explorer of the Seas

7 Night Alaska Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 18, 2018

Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

We enjoyed a suite on the fantail. It offers views that are not possible from the side of the ship. While not ideal for photography it is a beautiful view. Alaska is one the most majestic places I have ever be witness too. If you have the opportunity to see it, it is not to be missed. Royal Caribbean is a good cruise line and we are almost at Pinnacle level but we have been sailing with Norwegian as of late and I believe it to be better in a variety of ways. Royal over the years has regularly cut perks it use to give freely. It has taken away form the experience and I suppose if you have never experienced them you will not miss them. I would probably use Norwegian for our next visit to Alaska.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

If you are in a suite use Chops for breakfast. It is much nicer than fighting the crowds in the Wind Jammer.

Ports Of Call

Seattle, Washington

Juneau, Alaska

Skagway, Alaska

Victoria, British Columbia

Disembarkation

Traveler Photos

Oh Canada ! The Empress Hotel Butchart Gardens. Tracy Arm. Skagway. Seattle. Juneau. Explorer of the Seas.