Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

I'd do it again !!

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

Victoria and Nanaimo were very welcoming communities to us.  The entertainment on board was wonderful.

Your survey won't let me submit my review without having more words in this section.  I do not appreciate that!    Is this enough?

Boarding and leaving the ship was fine. But getting our car in the parking lot and getting picked up took two hours with two other ships accepting travelers for the next cruise. Too much congestion of people and vehicles in such tight quarters.

I was not aware we would be going out to sea as far as we did when we left Nanaimo on our way back to Seattle. It was rough waters, and I was uncomfortable, even with medication. Be prepared!