I'd do it again !!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

4 Night Best Of British Columbia (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2016
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Victoria and Nanaimo were very welcoming communities to us.  The entertainment on board was wonderful.

Your survey won't let me submit my review without having more words in this section.  I do not appreciate that!    Is this enough?

I was not aware we would be going out to sea as far as we did when we left Nanaimo on our way back to Seattle. It was rough waters, and I was uncomfortable, even with medication. Be prepared!