Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Explorer of the SEas experience

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

This is a highly excellent experience.  I am recommending this to all my friends.  The employees are very polite, accommodating and are always ready to lend a helping hand.  They are always with a smile and they go out of their way to give you an excellent and memorable customer service.  I had a time of my life when we have formal dining every night.  They are so accommodating and cater to your needs.  You can feel the warmth and care while they serve you.  Excellent experience that in the end our group is sad to say goodbye. Looking forward to book another one.

On time and clean
The food is great and the service is excellent. They are people person
Everybody is great -- five star service - Thanks a million to Zaldy Manguba and Kateryna Kotlyarova. People from the 11th floor. Everyone is great
Enjoyed it.
Well organized and on time

This ship is great - very clean but above all the people gives you great service with a smile, warmth and care