Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Sail Date: January 12, 2014

The ship was showing it's age but she still had alot of beauty and class. The crew was well versed in makeing our cruise a memorable one. The food and service was excellent.The entertainment was not bad considering that they had to do something different for nine shows.The ports of call were fine, however, I enjoyed our sea time more than going on an excursion in port. There was plenty to do on the ship and you could set your own pace. As a New Jersey resident, the round trip cruise from Cape Liberty was was the iceing on the cake. If I had to fly anywhere to go on a cruise, I probably would not go.

I was saddened to learn that passengers on the very next cruise were sickened by a virus and could not complete their cruise.

For the health minded, They have a well equipped gym and a knowledgeable staff.