Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Explorer of the Seas.

Sail Date: February 24, 2013

I enjoyed sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. This was my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean. The reviews I heard from my friends were really true.
The ship is clean, the employees were extremly pleasant and professional.
Cabin / Stateroom Some of the towels need to be changed.
loved Labadee. going to the beach
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
I think it would make sense to have two routes for getting to the port. One for checking in, and one for picking up.Traffic was very bad.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved the shopping there
Samana, Dominican Republic
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Loved the beach. Island was clean.Grounds well kept.

Did not have to wait in long lines to be seated for breakfast in the Windjammer area. At least when you sat down to eat the breakfast was still hot.