Explorer of the Seas.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-36027
Sail Date: February 24, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I enjoyed sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. This was my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean. The reviews I heard from my friends were really true.
The ship is clean, the employees were extremly pleasant and professional.

Some of the towels need to be changed.

Did not have to wait in long lines to be seated for breakfast in the Windjammer area. At least when you sat down to eat the breakfast was still hot.

I think it would make sense to have two routes for getting to the port. One for checking in, and one for picking up.Traffic was very bad.
Loved the shopping there
Loved the beach. Island was clean.Grounds well kept.