My family and I had a wonderful cruse.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2010
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
My family and I (husband, two children(ages 19 & 16), and I) recently sailed on the Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and San Juan. The entire trip was wonderful. We really enjoyed the ship, food, spa, gym, pool, activities, and entertainment. A special thanks for the Ice Skating show. It was fantastic. I would highly recommend this cruise to other family and friends. This cruise saved us a flight because It was conveniently located in driving proximity of our personal residence. All of the ship staff were polite and courteous. They really work hard. Our Room steward, "Manuel" was top notch. He kept our room and our children's room in tip top shape. Our wait staff for My Time Dinning, Beatrice and Alex we excellent. They couldn't do enough to accommodate our family during our meals. We used the Winjammer buffet for our breakfast and lunch. They had a great selection the food met our expectations, and the service was great. Although the ship was not new it was well kept and clean. Overall this made a great surprise for my husband's birthday and a memorable trip for everyone.

The overall quality of the food was adequate. It was not terrible but it was not the best. However, I thought the food was better on some of our other cruises.

There were activities and entertainment for everyone during the day and evening, we really enjoyed them.

The ship staff were more than willing to accommodate our family.

Public areas were beautifully decorated and constantly cleaned

Our staterooms were fine. Our staff, Manuel kept our rooms in tip-top shape. I also really liked the balcony.
We took a guided tour of San Juan.
Horseshoe Bay or Fishing
The snorkeling and para-sailing were great. I also enjoyed the shopping. I wished we could have stayed longer.
We enjoyed fishing and my son went on an ATV trip. I wish we stayed longer. I did not have time to shop.

Pros: I enjoyed the gym, activities, and shows.

Cons: No availability for the specialty dining option and not enough time in each port.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!