Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our Best Ever!

Sail Date: April 15, 2007

The size of the ship was great, we actually never got to see the whole thing in a week. Even with the size of the ship and amount of passengers, we never once waited in a line for anything!. That was amazing to me as I have been on much smaller ships where I've waited to depart at each port. The dining room was excellent, wonderful meals, presentation was great and the staff was always smiling!. The linens on the bed were always fresh, brilliant clean and very comforting. The only unsatisfactory thing we could come up with was the entertainment. Comedians were good but we found the ships singers and dancers to be minimal at best. Would be great if Casino was a smoke free area, it was a deterent to gamble in the smoke and even uncomfortable to have to walk thru when on the way from one end of the ship to the other. Overall, This was our fifth cruise, not our most expensive, but definetly our favorite ship.

Pros: Size of teh Ship was great - Dining room was Wonderful

Cons: Entertainment, not the best I've had on cruises in the past except ice show was wonderful

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Atlantis was nice to see