A fun time

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
This was my fourth cruise. The ship was nice. It was my first tme in a Balcony suite which was very nice. Our experience on this cruise compared to the others was good,not great. The staff on this ship was outstanding fom the room stewards to the dining room service. One person who I felt stood out and made our experience a lot nicer was the greeter at the windjammer cafe, whom i didn't think of getting his name. He was from Jamica and when he spoke with his accent he just made everyone feel so good. He was polite and made sure he greeted everyone coming and going. The overall experience of the ship was good our kids had alot to keep them occupied all day and night. The one draw back I feit was the extra charges on the ship. This was a nice cruise would I cruise again on this ship probally not , but when I cruise again I will try another line that we haven't been on yet which has some bearing on our decision why not to cruise on this ship again.
The myan ruins is a must see. Beaches, Beaches, Beaches, what more can I say!
Don't Miss: Beaches
Must see the rian forest. cave tubing and areil trek great!
Do the swim with the sting rays skip the rum cake tour its lam but buy some rum cake its good.
Don't Miss: Swiming with the stingrays
Don't Miss: Swiming with the stingrays
The myan ruins is a must see. Beaches, Beaches, Beaches, what more can I say!
Don't Miss: Beaches
Must see the rian forest. cave tubing and areil trek great!
The new pot is stiil being constructed .
Don't Miss: Swim with the dolpins
The new pot is stiil being constructed .
Don't Miss: Swim with the dolpins

Pros: port of calls

Cons: Too many extra charge places on the ship

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!