As expected Royal Caribbean is the best

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2007
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
The ship was beautiful. As stated the service in the dining room was over and above excellent. I was very impressed with the bed and bed linens. We were told that all Royal Caribbean ships were going to this upgrade. The ship was very clean and I felt very comfortable on board. I would recommend this cruise line to anyone. We took 30 first time cruisers with us, and all came back raving of the good time.
I feel Belize was a diving port. The city was very run down, so I was not so impressed. I would have rather ported in Labadee. This doesn't mean I wouldn't want to go back. I would just take a diving trip in this port next time.
Very beautiful. I enjoyed the pier and the shopping availabe at the pier. We enjoyed Tequila beach!
Don't Miss: Tequila Beach
What a beautiful city! We enjoyed the beach there as well as shopping and snorkeling! Another great place to shop as well as snorkel with the stingrays at stingray city!
Don't Miss: Stingray City!
I love Cozumel!!! Cozumel is shopping day! Great port for local things as well as beautiful diamonds, to ancient ruins! Been there and done them all! The diving on the 700 foot wall is also a sight not to miss!
Don't Miss: Beach, shopping, diving.
Don't Miss: Tequila Beach
Don't Miss: Beach, shopping, diving.
Don't Miss: Stingray City!

Pros: Enjoyed the excellent service in the dining room. They all went over their call of duty!

Cons: The shops on the ship could have had a better selection. In general nothing was bad.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!