Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Big ship lots to do!

Sail Date: October 06, 2006

Clean, large, and beautyful, ship great service.

Pros: Largest ship, always something going on.

Cons: I missed evry sunset because I was in the dining room

I don't know where you would put them but more space for clothes are needed.
We were in cabin 1345 on 10th deck. location was great, easy to find this time.
For once we never got lost finding our cabin, not once
You want it... you got it... what every you wanted it was provided.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Lots of people explored the island and said it was beautyful. Make sure you bring tip money for the men that get you a beach chair. We were told we only needed money if we were going to shop in the island store so we brought no money. I felt bad after a man gave us beach chairs and I had no money to tip him a few bucks. Also make sure you buy something to hang around you neck that will keep your sea pass and money dry. So you don't leave the cash in you shoe when you go swimming.
Don't Miss: Don't miss exploring the area.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Little Divi beach nice to swimm also, you got to love it also. Next time we go we will try a tour of the island. It was great swimming but we got see island. Too much to do... to little time if you want to go swimming.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
If you love swimming go the Megens beach. WOW no rocks, small waves, just relax in the sun and smile
Don't Miss: If you love swimming don't miss Megens bech.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Did not go to the beach here, We did some shopping. Streets and houses are old and I felt like I was in a movie.