Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

" a Great Cruise"

Sail Date: August 25, 2006

The Explorer of the Sea is a great ship. I was so amazed when I arrived on the ship that how large the rooms are. I went with my family and not one of us had any complains about the rooms or any other part of the ship. The shows were great. The people on the ship were very nice and professional. The dining rooms were beautiful and the lounges on the ship. All I have to say is the trip was great. I sure will be traveling with Royal Caribbean in the future.

Pros: being able to just relax by the pool

Cons: having to wait to get off the ship at the end of the trip

The program for the children was great
The ship is enormous
The food was great
the the rooms was nice
the people were very nice
there was always something to do and the entertainment was great
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: the Jewelery stores
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

Don't Miss: the beautiful beach and flea market
San Juan, Puerto Rico