" a Great Cruise"

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
The Explorer of the Sea is a great ship. I was so amazed when I arrived on the ship that how large the rooms are. I went with my family and not one of us had any complains about the rooms or any other part of the ship. The shows were great. The people on the ship were very nice and professional. The dining rooms were beautiful and the lounges on the ship. All I have to say is the trip was great. I sure will be traveling with Royal Caribbean in the future.

The food was great

there was always something to do and the entertainment was great

The program for the children was great

the people were very nice

The ship is enormous

the the rooms was nice

Don't Miss: the beautiful beach and flea market

Don't Miss: the Jewelery stores

Don't Miss: the stores

Don't Miss: the stores

Pros: being able to just relax by the pool

Cons: having to wait to get off the ship at the end of the trip