A Perfect Cruise Experience

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
The Explorer of the Seas is a top rated ship! The staterooms were beautiful (we had a superior balcony). The most awesome part of the ship was the service! The people working on the ship did anything and everything to make you happy! The entertainment was fantastic (although the shows were a bit "hokey")...I laughed very hard every night. I am in love with Alan the Cruise Director. I would do this again in a minute -- and plan to very soon!

Never had a bad meal. Food is very rich...most people loved it; I wished it was a little less fattening.

There was so much to do (besides layout by the pool); my favorite lounge was Dizzy's; the Maharaja room was very comfortable and the shows there were amusing.

My 16 year old was not impressed with the program -- but she did not want to come home either!

The ship staff were there to help and make you happy.

Layout is great; very clean; well designed and decorated.

Beautiful; our attendent was wonderful.
We shopped. If I did this again, I would not shop and instead go to the beach. but the shopping was great!
Went snorkeling at Pinel Island. Not many fish to see, but the water was warm, guides were great, and the beach was relaxing.
Wonderful...wish we had more time to see the historical sites. Went to an overpriced restaurant that served me raw chicken and tried to tell me it was smoked (The Parrot Club). Only bad experience the entire vacation.
The best part of the trip.

Pros: Everything...ports, entertainment, service, weather, ship, just everything

Cons: Coming home!