Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Real Deal

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

It was average or below. However I had double knee replacement in 2015 and we needed to get away to relax. The gym was excellent and had most of the equipment I am using at a much larger gym in our town.

The bed was excellent. The shower w3as very difficult to adjust the temperature. The sewer smell was horrible especially at different times. It was embarrassing to open the door if anyone was coming down the hall.
You do a great job in this area.
Our bathroom smelled horrible from the sewer system. The steward worked hard to eliminate the problem. My wife reported it to customer cervices twice but no one came until the last morning.
The ports of call nopt exciting but that is not your fault.
I thought the flavor was good and good selections at breakfast and lunch. The evening meal selections were below average of other cruises.

1 Comment