Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Glitches withcabin & entertainment

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

We enjoyed the excursions offered by Holland America.  They were exciting to go on, and we were not too tired when we returned to the ship, that is important to us "retirees".  Our cabin location was adequate for getting easily to all decks and dining facilities.  We did have air conditioner problems, which took 3 days to fix, but after that it functioned wonderfully.  The location of the life boats were our cabin's obstructed view, which was not a problem.  The problem was the noise that the boats made at night.  Not very nice to be woken up every two hours with a humming noise.  Now for the entertainment, I cannot rate it, because the information given about it did not peak my interest.  I did not go to any of it.  I did enjoy the movie selection on the new televisions that were installed before my cruise.  I did bring my own DVD's, but there was no DVD player in the cabin, so I brought them for nothing.  My suggestion to Holland America is for them to get better entertainment that interests older generation clients.  Not everyone is interested in "comedy club" entertainers.

Cabin was good.