Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great ship, great crew !!!

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Room Type: Suite

What a difference a well run ship makes!!! The room was beautiful and the crew were outstanding!  I had just gotten off the Oosterdam 13 days before, and said I would never travel Holland America again. I had already booked this trip, and figured I would take it and that would be it for me.  What a great and welcome surprise I received on the Eurodam The ship was clean, the food was fantastic and the staff were the best I have ever dealt with on HAL .At least the food selection was better on this ship and was very well done.  I will think about giving HAL another try.

Beautiful, clean room on the aft end of the ship. The view was exciting and it was wrap around so if you had wind on one side, you could move to the other side and be comfortable. The only complaint we have is that the toilet overflowed on Christmas day. It took 5 hrs to fix, and in the meantime we had to go to either deck 3 or 9 to use the bathroom. Did not go to Christmas dinner because we had a a stinky bathroom and could not clean up.
The ship had just moved to pier four, and the workers were as confused as the passengers. Complete confusion.
The staff were the greatest, I wish I could take them all home with me.
Pork cracklins? Sweet breads? I don't consider the excellent food, but trash food.

You couldn't ask for a better crew and a cleaner ship.