Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean 7day cruise

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

I love cruising with Holland American...everyone is always so helpful.

But, I don't think I would do this same cruise again.   I liked GC but was not real happy with Jamaica.   Of course, Key West is Key West.

Unfortunately, mother nature did not cooperate with us...the weather was cool!!!!  At least the rains came during the night cruising.

The ship in most areas was very cool also but we all made ado!

Vacation Outlets did a superb job (namely, Terri) in planning this entire trip.   She is so helpful and makes a trip a joy.   Thank you, Terri.

Gloria

Ship Quality Stateroom and Front Desk staff excellent;
Food and Dining Lido food better on other HAL ships; other restaurants onboard were very good.
Cabin / Stateroom Cabin was GREAT!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) Did not go off shore; been to HMC previously plus it was an on/off rainy day.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Lovely
Key West, Florida
Fun town

This was the first time on the Eurodam; I have been on the Oosterdam twice and the Westerdam once...my favorite is the Oosterdam. All of these ships have the same layout. The Queen's Lounge on the Eurodam was extremely cold and was having mechanical difficulties. Lido and room svc food cold.