Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fabulous cruise

Sail Date: November 19, 2011

i love the Eurodam. Every place was very clean and sanitizer available the health conscious. The food choices were very good a varied. My husband is a meat and potatoes and I was able to try new things. If I did not like it, return it with no problems.

Pros: Very clean, great food, many choices!!

Cons: Temperature on ship varied, you need a sweater in some places on board.

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Our cabin had a suite with veradah. Plenty of room with a bathtub. Buffet areas with stations, so no long lines. Loads of areas for quiet reading time.
I enjoy trying new things. Everything was great,we love the Lido buffet, dine at Rembrant every night, I went to 3 teas,yummy desserts, and tried the Tamrind for dim sum.
Our cabin stewart, Sugg, kept the room spotless. he was very friendly and helpful.
DJ Jazzy is funny. Monique is informative. Crew performances are sweet. The professional performances are good.
I love Craig the computer guy, I attended 3 microsoft classes. very helpful for a novice like me.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I love love love laying and walking on the beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
my 2nd trip. Very happy to walk around Ole San juan.
Don't Miss: FT Morro
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Took an independent walk and cab tour. Enjoy venders market and mountain top views and store.