A Fabulous cruise

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2011
i love the Eurodam. Every place was very clean and sanitizer available the health conscious. The food choices were very good a varied. My husband is a meat and potatoes and I was able to try new things. If I did not like it, return it with no problems.

I enjoy trying new things. Everything was great,we love the Lido buffet, dine at Rembrant every night, I went to 3 teas,yummy desserts, and tried the Tamrind for dim sum.

DJ Jazzy is funny. Monique is informative. Crew performances are sweet. The professional performances are good.

I love Craig the computer guy, I attended 3 microsoft classes. very helpful for a novice like me.

Our cabin had a suite with veradah. Plenty of room with a bathtub. Buffet areas with stations, so no long lines. Loads of areas for quiet reading time.

Our cabin stewart, Sugg, kept the room spotless. he was very friendly and helpful.
Took an independent walk and cab tour. Enjoy venders market and mountain top views and store.
I love love love laying and walking on the beach.
my 2nd trip. Very happy to walk around Ole San juan.
Don't Miss: FT Morro

Pros: Very clean, great food, many choices!!

Cons: Temperature on ship varied, you need a sweater in some places on board.

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!