Never again on this ship! Spent most of my time entertaining the 3 children.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Helpful Vote: 1

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 02, 2018

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Was told the children would have a blast. I would hardly see them. I tried each day to put money on their seapass card so they could hang out in the arcade some of the time. Never was able to. Every customer service person I talked to told me to try something different. Nothing worked, ever. The final advice was to put my money (cash) in first and videotape me doing it. If it didn't work to come show the video. That was my last straw. Mind you, the Ocean Adventure area was on the 10th deck and Customer Service was on the 4th or 5th deck. By the last day I was furious to have to go back and forth and sometimes wait in a line to talk to someone. Was told to wait for someone to help me at the arcade. After 10 minutes I gave up. Another time it was too inconvenient for someone to meet me at that moment when I had time before dinner. Called to have bottled water delivered to the stateroom. One person said they would have to charge me, another said they don't do that. I would have had to gather all five people in my party to collect a bottle of water for each of us, go up to the stateroom to put it in the fridge. While I was at dinner our wonderful server asked how things were going. I explained it to her, she had someone come talk to me. When we got back to our stateroom that evening there was water. Thank you.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

Don't bring children.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Disembarkation