Consider me Enchanted

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 14, 2015

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

For my first cruise it was lots of fun, wish I had an unlimited drink package but I was still new to being 21. I made lots of memories and constantly wish I could go back and live on a cruise ship (as a passenger of course, just wish I had that kind of money). I hope my review helps you choose Enchantment of the Seas, despite a few bumps here and there I really loved it and wish I could go back and relive it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.

Embarkation

Very quick compared to what I was told to expect. Everyone that I dealt with was nice and helped me get through the process very quickly.

Ship Experiences

I loved just about everything I put on my plate. The only things I didn't like were things I just personally didn't like.

The Whirl Pools were fun, even though I only got to enjoy them once. I'd have also liked to try the bounce thing but it rained the last day when I went to try. Not the cruise lines fault but it did effect my experience.

I enjoyed the comedy show I saw, very relevant to the ship life we were all experiencing.

No kids in my cruise.

I love the waiters we had at dinner time. On the formal dinning night, I ended up separated from the rest of my group and one of my waiters stayed with me a little and talked to me so I didn't feel alone. My room steward was very nice, helped me get back into my room when I accidentally locked myself out.

Very clean. A little dated, did notice some wear and tear going on. On the last day they were painting some rails and left the unguarded without a sign and I ruined one of my shirts. But other wise was happy with the experience.

It was an interior cabin, not much to sneeze at. Would have liked some more space but I understand why they couldn't do that. Learned my lesson about midday naps in interior rooms, it's easy to over sleep. Missed an activity I had been looking forward to participating in.

If you order the breakfast version of room service expect to possibly still be hungry afterwards. So either order extra or have an early delivery so you can still swing by the Windjammer if you are still hungry.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Port Canaveral was very wonderful. Went to the beach, ate at a family owned restaurant called Kelsey's and poked around a near by Ron Jons. Not a bad first visit to Florida.

Poked around the shops, didn't do much else. Got a bit hot and tired toward the end and called it an early day as far as the port went.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Had a nice time relaxing on the beach and looking around the shops. The food on the island was good as well.

Disembarkation

I'm a crabby person in the morning. I know it's a method and what not but being shuffled into a predetermined location early in the morning is not a great way to end a cruise. But over all it was a fairly quick process.

Traveler Photos

Super Size Me Beach Beach Beach Beach Leaving Coco Cay Leaving Coco Cay, view of the ship Our Cruise Director, best one so far. Hard to beat. The ferry to get to Coco Cay The pool deck after some slight rain. Certrium as seen from Deck 10