Dead Ship At Sea

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 02, 2016

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

My favorite part to this cruise was that it offer audience participation in there shows/games.  Other then that I was very disappointed  to have not make the stop at Coco Bay Island , due to my husband & I had  7 small children for our granddaughter birthday celebration  & we were looking forward in doing a beach front excursion . That reason being waves was to high to docket port. That being  very understandable for not stopping .But I feel like this is not the first time & surely  won't be the last...I think management should have extra activities/food/shows, etc  available for times like this., to me it was just a dead ship at sea!

Ship Experiences

Not enough activities, shows, the food wasn't the best, good for small children if they like the pool. make sure you choose a excursion because there is not place for the children to hang out in Nassau, just market place. food is very expensive in the Bahamas, family size Doritos cost $10.74.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Ship never stopped...due to high waves at port, but was I read about this port I was very pleased with the reviews

Again not for children ..... book an excursion