Great trip, Wonderful People

Bahamas
Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2062

I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise.  The staff was absolutely wonderful. The shows were great, the late night movies were awesome. I would recommend to the trip to others in a heartbeat.  I wished we had more of a variety with the food buffets, same food everyday was kind of boring and the sweets always seemed to lack something.  Pretty desserts but not always great tasting. The one thing that I was truly disappointed with was the bathrooms.  When I went into my bathroom, it did not appear to be clean.  In addition, it always smelled like a port potty.  When I would run water it smelled like sewer.  Didn't want to shower or wash my face with the water.  I did request someone to take a look at it at Guest Services and they sent someone up to take a look at it, however it appeared that the person was unsuccessful in correcting the problem.  Next time I will request they move me to another room.  I was totally dissatisfied with that.  If that happens the next time I will no longer book a cruise, it may be something to do with the fact that we are on water, which can't be rectified, however I don't want to experience it again.

Ok. Same things everyday was quite boring at the buffet. Dining room was awesome and so was the wait staff. Lokhai, Kamel and Don Don were wonderful.

Ok. Not enough. Wished you all had more, but what was there was good.

The shows were great. Also, really enjoyed the cruise members on deck and in pool area with the dancing. Very lively. Comedy was ok. I laughed enough to go back.

Luis my room attendant fixed the cleanliness of the bathroom for me and he was awesome, Kamel, Lokhai and DonDon were awesome. Wonderful personalities, always very helpful.

Ship was beautiful and clean, every now and then the pool deck would get pretty nasty especially when the weather was extremely windy and rainy. I thought more cleaning staff was needed at that time.

It was ok. Bathroom horrible smell. Didn't know where it was coming from. I expected for them to change linen everyday, but I quickly found out that was not the case. The room was a good size. My bed however was made everyday and Luis left my itinerary for the next day. He was pleasant and polite. Nice people make the not so pleasant better to deal with.

Don't bring your own iron. I was told I would have to rent one once on the ship. So we brought our own, only to have them take it away and for me to pick it up after I got off the ship. Waste of luggage space and time.

Definitely do a tour but do a tour that will give you at least an 2 hrs in Atlantis. The tour we went on was great and informative however, I heard about all that I missed by not being there in enough time. My tour had a 45 min. window. Not enough time.
Get to beach early and grab a beach chair. if you don't swim grab a floatie it is worth the rental.
Walked instead of taking tour, definitely invest in the tour it is worth it. Otherwise you are primarily just shopping.