Enjoyed my vocation

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 26, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Enjoy my vocation trip on enhancement of the sea. We had fun with our other couples of friends. We like how crew worked on high level to help us enjoy our trip

good that we went with friends😀 Otherwise I would say it could be worst. There is few things need to work on a little bit.Pool to small for that amount of people. Tennis table had stand on crooked floor and all balls are smashed. Etc.

Pretty much all good . Enough space for two. 👫

I don't remember name of section but find a section with piano it's best place to relax at evening time. Gentlemen over there play and sing just awesome. Dining room table #139 and Julian and Adale best server there. My suggestion don't plan any plan just go there and relax)))