Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Disappointing Snorkel Tour on Private Island

Sail Date: June 03, 2016

Being with my grand daughter was the best part of the cruise.  The food was good also.  The shows on the ship were great.  Really enjoyed them.

The snorkel tour was terrible.  Don't waste your money.  No one was there to give you a "TOUR".  Just gave you the gear and sent you one your way.  I wanted to see all the things they talked about but there was no one there to direct you.  I spoke with the cruise director and he said "that is the way we do it"!  I told him I was very disappointed and he said Oh well.  Not sorry. Not thanks for letting me know.  Very arrogant.  Don't waste your money on the beach, snorkel tour.

Cabin was fine
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Eat lunch. waste of money for the snorkel tour

Don't purchase the snorkel beach tour. $40.00 per person and all you got was a set of gear.

1 Comment