Atlantis

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 17, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

My excursion to Atlantis was extremely expensive and awful. I paid 2100.00 for my family to swim with the Dolphins and go to Atlantis (which I found very expensive).

I never would have booked the dolphin swim if I had known you had me going in the middle of the day. There was no way we could have done the water park.. They we able to go down 2 slides before we had to go back to the ship. (Which made that about $100.00 per slide)I am going to pursuegetting a partial refund. I think you should explain to people more how long the dolphin swim takes and then they can judge whether they can do both.

Very Disappointed Grandmother

Don't spend the money on Atlantis and the Dolphins. You won't have enough time to do both and it is very expensive and not worth the money