Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beautiful & relaxing weekend

Sail Date: May 06, 2016

I was blessed with beautiful weather and the cruise met all my expectations. The staff on board was great. My massage in the spa was 5-star. The entertainment was fun, lots of dancing and the other passengers were ready for a good time. The reason for the 4-star review was due to the food being mediocre and the debarkation process was a bit disorganized and frustrating. The food was fine, some things were good, others were practically inedible... But I wasn't expecting anything more. We ate in the My Fair Lady dining for breakfast and dinner and off the ship for lunch, so we never had a chance to try out the Windjammer buffet. It looked pretty good though. Overall, it was an awesome cruise- just what I needed: three days of relaxation.

As expected. Clean and Helen our attendant was wonderful.
Did not do any excursions. My first time at CocoCay did not disappoint (relaxing on the beach). I have been to Nassau multiple times before and I was prepared (not my fav port)... So I took advantage of the spa discount and then had lunch and drinks at Señor Frogs. It ended up being an awesome day.

The comedian was hilarious as well as Quest and the Love & Marriage game show. Dancing under the stars on Saturday night was so fun. Awesome music and everyone was having a blast.

1 Comment