Beautiful & relaxing weekend

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: May 06, 2016

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

I was blessed with beautiful weather and the cruise met all my expectations. The staff on board was great. My massage in the spa was 5-star. The entertainment was fun, lots of dancing and the other passengers were ready for a good time. The reason for the 4-star review was due to the food being mediocre and the debarkation process was a bit disorganized and frustrating. The food was fine, some things were good, others were practically inedible... But I wasn't expecting anything more. We ate in the My Fair Lady dining for breakfast and dinner and off the ship for lunch, so we never had a chance to try out the Windjammer buffet. It looked pretty good though. Overall, it was an awesome cruise- just what I needed: three days of relaxation.

Ship Experiences

As expected. Clean and Helen our attendant was wonderful.

The comedian was hilarious as well as Quest and the Love & Marriage game show. Dancing under the stars on Saturday night was so fun. Awesome music and everyone was having a blast.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

1 Comment