Exciting

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

great cruise. A lot to do and there were a lot of activities for everyone. The staff on the ship was remarkable. I think I'll be signing up for another one real soon.

Too tight for my comfort. The bathroom was very disappointing

There are plenty of options for people to choose from regarding eating locations. I'm a foody. My expectation of food quality and service is a little more than others. The fruit could have been fresher. The variet was there but the windjammer for breakfast is crowded. Sit down service preferred.

Nice historical area. The vendors were annoying