think twice before booking to sail with this ship!!!!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

From the embarking time to the end  of this cruise, this was the worst experience ever. Even now ,after I returned their customer service sucks. At first they did not allow my wife to embark due to an expired green card missing(she left it home since the passport shows a valid visa and the letter is an extension of the green card  but even we provided with the extension letter from immigration and with a valid passport with a valid visa they did not let her to embark. They provided us with a letter and set up expectation for a refund when we call directly the company. I just called them, explained everything again and read the letter signed by the hotel director who said we will get our $ back. and the surprise is: NO REFUND!!!! and I am talking about over $600, not just few $.On top of this I only boarded with my step son instead of my entire family to have the family vacation that we were waiting for so long. The service there was awful. No food provided after 11 pm, no room service other than breakfast, no activities and they said I need to pay extra for day care. The room stinks, a strong odor was present. I will never ever go back to sail with them or recommend it. Other cruise lines are providing sea food and steaks at the dinner, this time I must pay extra $ if I want some. The evening activities lack and due to the weather we did not go on Coco Cay, to have everything in order :( Royal Caribbean suck big time!!!!! incomparable with the other cruise lines there.

servers were ok, friendly and nice. but the food suck! charged extra bucks if you want steaks or sea food, the cocktail shrimps appetizer were minuscule, meaning no more than 2 pieces. No room service or food available after might night

lack of evening activities

the person assigned at the jumping area was very rude, extra charge for day care

very old, strong odor in the room, dirty shower courtine in the shower

neither recommending this to my enemies. I will run away when I will hear about this ship again

they did not allow us to visit it due to the weather but they did not offer us anything else instead